Home Activities Events
- 1993 - Opening of the Euroliver Foundation with an exhibition by the artist Keith Haring in Louvain-la-Neuve sponsored by Société Générale de Belgique, Crédit Lyonnais and the press department of the University of Louvain.
- 1994 - Organization by the Euroliver Foundation of a concert followed by a conference-debate on transplantation at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Antwerp. This event was hosted by Professor Lerut of the Saint-Luc University Clinics.
- 1994 - Organization of a conference-debate on the theme "Judaism and Organ Transplants", sponsored by the Consistoire Juif de Belgique. The scientific conference was attended by a thousand people and was hosted by Professor J.B. Otte. The debate focused mainly on the ethical problems involved in the donation of organs.
- 1994 - Conception and design of an original product by four Belgian craftsmen, including the luggage manufacturer Delvaux, on behalf of the Euroliver Foundation.
- 1995 - Concert on behalf of the Euroliver Foundation by Toots Tielemans, the grand master of the harmonica at the Hilton Hotel in Antwerp.
- 1995 - Private screening at the Metropolis in Antwerp of Walt Disney's "The Aristocats" to the great enjoyment of handicapped children.
- 1995 - Organization by the Rotary Club of Wezembeek of a concert on behalf of the Euroliver Foundation.
- 1995 - Musical evening organized by the conference of the Bar of Antwerp at the Bourla theatre (Antwerp) with the Euroliver Foundation as one of its beneficiaries.
- 1995 - Soirée at the Metropolis of Antwerp organized by the Kiwanis Club Antwerpen- Ter Schelde on behalf of the Euroliver Foundation.
- 1995-1996 - The 9th Grand Gala for the 75th Anniversary of the worldwide WIZO, which is a member of UNICEF under the patronage of the Baroness Edmonde de Rothschild, donated some of the profit to the Pediatric Hepatic Transplant Department of Professor J.B. Otte, co-founder of the Euroliver Foundation.
- 1996 - Organization of a gala soirée at which the Israeli artist Noa performed, at the Beaux-Arts of Brussels for Children's Day on 24 October.
- 1997- Opening of the Internet site to reach a wider audience and to extend the Foundation's scope of action.
- 1998- Press conference on Hepatitis-C, in the Casino of Knokke (Belgium).
- 1998- Euroliver Charity Run, 10 km of Knokke : Running against Hepatitis C.
- 1999: film " Dr Akagi" from the japanese director Shohei Inamura. In an awakening Japan, right after Hiroshima, the extraordinary story of a family doctor, totally devoted to his patients. He also manages to find time for medical research on Hepatitis. Medical Museum , Erasme Hospital, in Brussels.
- 2004:Opening of the "Donor Memorial" on the campus of the Université Catholique de Louvain, in Brussels, Belgium.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 25 April 2013 )
Become an active supporter of the Euroliver Foundation.
This link will lead you to the Donation form.